2011년 1월15일 안식일 본예배

2011.01.16 11:20

peterpak 조회 수:4670

정녕히 장래가 있겠다.”  < 23:17-18, 22-25> 

유대인의 어머니들이 자녀들을 가르칠   반드시 던지는 질문:

A question asked by Jewish mothers as they raise their children.

얘야, 만약 적군이 쳐들어와  집에 불을 지르고  재산을 모두 훔쳐간다면 

제일 먼저  무엇을 갖고  도망가겠느냐?”

“Which one item that you would take with you, when there is a war and your house is on fire?”

솔로몬이 잠언을 목적:  The reasons why Solomon wrote the book of proverbs.

<다윗의 아들 이스라엘 솔로몬의 잠언이라 이는 지혜와 훈계를 알게 하며 명철의 말씀을 깨닫게 하며 지혜롭게, 의롭게, 공평하게, 정직하게, 행할 일에 대하여  훈계를 받게 하며  어리석은 자로 슬기롭게 하며 젊은 자에게 지식과 근신함을 주기 위한 것이니 > ( 1:1-4)

1The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;    2To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;    3To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;    4To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. (Proverbs 1:1-4)

1. 받으려면 뿌리를 기억하라.  Remember your roots, then you will be blessed.

<우리는 원숭이에게서 진화된 것이 아니라, 하나님의 형상으로 창조된 하나님의 아들과 딸이다. >

We did not evolve from monkeys. We were created in His image as His sons and daughters.

* 3:19 <내가 다시 말하기를 너희가 나를 나의 아버지라 하고 나를 떠나지 것이니라>

Jeremiah 3:19 

19 “I myself said,    “‘How gladly would I treat you like my children and give you a pleasant land,
   the most beautiful inheritance of any nation.’ I thought you would call me ‘Father’ and not turn away from following me.

하나님을아버지라고 하는가?   Why do we call God our “Father”?

1) 생명을 주심   * 17:25 <만민에게 생명과 호흡과 만물을 친히 주시는 자이심이라>

1)  He gave us life.  Acts 17 :25 he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.

2) 하나님의 가족 = (하나님의 말씀) 받았기에

2) God’s Family = Because we have the seed (His Word)

* 48:15 <나의 남으로부터 지금까지 나를 기르신 하나님,>

Genesis 48:15 Then he blessed Joseph and said,    “May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked faithfully, the God who has been my shepherd    all my life to this day,

* 17:28 <우리가 그를 힘입어 살며 기동하며 있느니라>

Acts 17:28  28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’[a] As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[b]

* 12:13  하나님을 경외하고 명령을 지키는 것이 사람의 본분이라고 말한다.

Ecclesiastes 12:13  13 Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

23 안에는 어떻게 살아야 지혜를 많이 가르쳐준다. 3 정독

Proverbs 23 teaches us wisdom how to live our lives.

* 23:17,18  <항상 여호와를 경외하라>

여호와를 경외한다는 ?  What does it mean by to fear the Lord?

경외 공포심이 아닌 존경하는 마음에서 갖는 두려움을 뜻한다. 

‘Fear’ does not mean horror but a meaning of fear coming out of respect.

종교개혁자 낙스의 무덤에는 이런 묘비명이 새겨져 있다.

하나님을 두려워할 , 결코 인간을 두려워한 일이 없는 자가 여기 잠들다.”

On the tomb stone of John Knox, a Protestant, says, “Here lies a man who was never fearful of men, only God.”

* 41:10  두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께 함이니라 놀라지 말라 나는 하나님이 됨이니라 내가 너를 굳세게 하리라 참으로 너를 도와주리라  참으로 나의 의로운 오른손으로 너를 붙들리라

Isaiah 41:10  10 So do not fear, for I am with you;    do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

<기도하는 마음으로!> - 저의 아버지가 저희에게 주신 교훈!

<With a prayerful heart> - A lesson which my father gave me!

* 23:17,18 “정녕히 장래가 있겠고 소망이 끊어지지 아니하리라.”

Proverbs 23:17, 18   18 There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.    

성경에는 우리가 성공적인 삶과 살고 행복한 삶을 사는 모든 원리가 들어있다.

In the Bible includes all principles of how to live a life of success and to live a life of happiness.

2. 23:22-26 < 받으려면 뿌리를 기억하라 > Proverbs 23:22-26  <부모님을 기쁘게 하라!>

<Remember your roots to be blessed>

십계명을 보면 1) 하나님과 사람과의 관계 2) 인간과 인간과의 관계

사람에게 행하는 계명이 5번째 계명부터 시작되는데, 번째 계명이 바로 " 부모를 공경하라!" 계명이다. 그리고 계명은 약속 있는 계명이라고 성경은 말한다( 6:2).

In the Ten Commandments 1) Relationship between God and men  2)  Relationship between human to human

Fifth commandment starts the law that deals with human-to-human relationship and the first one is to “Honor your father and your mother!”  and it is said in Ephesians 6:2 that “it is a commandment with a promise.”

< 부모에게 효도하는 방법 > How to honor your parents

1.      부모님의 말을 들어야 합니다.( 23:22)

Listen to your parents ( Proverbs 23:22)

* “ 낳은 아비에게 청종하고” - 부모의 훈계에 귀를 기울여야 이유는 / 그들이 갖고 있는

풍부한 삶의 경험 때문이다. 그러나 그것보다 중요한 이유는 나를 낳아준 분이기 때문이다.

“Listen to your father” -  The reason why we have to listen to our parents’ teaching is because of their abundant experience.

2.      부모님을 즐겁고 기쁘게 드려야 합니다.( 23:24)

Make your parents ㅠ서 rejoice! (Proverbs 23:24)

" 부모를 즐겁게 하며 낳은 어미를 기쁘게 하라."

부모님을 즐겁게 하고 기쁘게 하는 것은 효도입니다.

24 The father of a righteous child has great joy;  a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him. 25 May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!”

어떻게 즐겁게 하고 기쁘게 있을까요?  How do we help them rejoice?

1) 여행을 시켜 드려야 한다.  Give them a gift of travel.

()자에는 늙을 노()자 밑에 아들 자()자가 있다.

2) 밝은 웃음을 드려야 한다.   Give them a big laughter.

3) 건강해야 한다.    Take care of your own health.

4) 자주 찾아뵙고 전화해야 한다.   Visit them and call them often.

5) 바르고 지혜롭게 살아야 한다.   Live a life of wisdom and righteousness.

* Vision 2011 ☞ “다음 세대와 함께 가는 교회"(6:4-9)

하나님을 경외하고, 부모님을 공경하여서 축복을 받는 사람들이 되시기를...

May you be people who fear God and honor parents and receive many blessings. . .